Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Why

One of my favorite people in life sent me an e-mail thanking me for the blog and for giving a peak into what I am thinking and feeling.  My response to her was as follows:
 
 "I don’t know why I am doing it other than I am inexplicably pulled to do so.  It helps me work through things.  The truth of the matter is I really don’t know how I am doing.  You try to cope but coping is not dealing so maybe that is what I am trying to do.  I have said it before and I believe it to be true, this disease, in the long run, is more about how it impacts others in my life than it is about me so talking about it in a meaningful way will hopefully prove to be a healing activity.  Love you too!"
 J

I have attached a link to a video blog  (with much trepidation) that I recently completed following my John Hopkins appointment.  I have done several video blogs since January but this is the latest. Sorry that it is a bit long at 8 min. Please be kind!   Just follow the link and put in password:  jamey50 

Video:  https://vimeo.com/89457279 

 



4 comments:

  1. Jamey, thanks for sharing your blog and video - keep them coming. Love & Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very difficult for me to do but I'll try. Thanks so much for your friendship.

      Delete
  2. Jamey, I'm glad you're able to share your feelings on this blog. Putting your thoughts and feelings in writing and on video can be so powerful. You inspire me to cherish the small things. I'll continue to keep you, Staci, Megan and Ryan in my prayers as you continue on this journey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers.

      Delete